Thermographic Bullet Cameras
Thermographic Bullet Cameras are equipped with highly sensitive thermal and optical sensors and a graphical processing unit to run the video content analysis (VCA) algorithms developed by Hikvision’s deep learning technology.
The sensor’s 160 x 120 resolution is upscaled to 320 x 240 and features adaptive AGC (Automatic Gain Control), 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), and Digital Detail Enhancement for outstanding image enhancement. The 4 MP optical sensor provides outstanding color video in very dim environments down to 0.0089 lux, and built-in IR illumination allows black and white optical surveillance in zero-light conditions up to 131 ft (40 m).
This camera series is able to measure an object’s temperature at a high accuracy in real time. It is suitable for use in areas that require greater security measures such as airports.
- 160 × 120 Resolution in Thermal Channel, High Sensitivity Sensor
- Accuracy at 4.92 ft to 9.84 ft (1.5 m to 3 m):
±0.5° F (±0.3° C) with Blackbody
±0.9° F (±0.5° C) without Blackbody
- Reliable Temperature Exception Alarm Function
- 3D DNR, Image Detail Enhancement
- Strobe Light and Voice Alarm
Handheld Thermography Thermal Camera
The Handheld Thermography Thermal camera is specially designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperature with high accuracy in real time. It is equipped with a 160×120 resolution thermal detector. It can be widely used for preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports, and other public places.
- 160 × 120 Resolution
- Thermographic Accuracy: ±0.9° F (±0.5° C)
- 320 × 240 Resolution, 2.4" LCD Display
- Built-In Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Up to 8 Hours Continuous Operation
- Displays Real-Time Temperature on Screen
- 8 GB MicroSD Memory Card (128 GB Maximum) To Store Snapshots/Data
- Supports 4 Palettes
Temperature Screening Terminal
The Temperature Screening Terminal is an access control device integrated with high accuracy temperature screening. It can quickly measure skin-surface temperature and notify the user about abnormal readings. This product is perfect for many applications, including office buildings, transportation hubs, retail facilities, education centers, and many others.
- Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Sensor Measures Target’s Temperature
- Measuring Range: 86° to 113° F (30° to 45° C), Accuracy: ±0.5° C w/o Black Body Calibration
- Recognition Distance: 0.5 m to 1.5 m
- Fast Temp. Measurement Mode: Detects Face, Takes Skin-Surface Temp. w/o Identity Authentication
- Multiple Authentication Modes: Card/Temperature, Face/Temperature, Card/Face/Temperature, etc.
- Face Mask Detection: If Maskless Face Detected, Voice Reminder Prompt Sounds
- Face Mask Alert: Authentication or Attendance Is Valid
- Forced Mask Wearing Alert: Authentication or Attendance Fails
- Displays Temperature Measurement Results on Authentication Page
Temperature Measurement Walk-Through Detector
The temperature measurement walk-through metal detector, adopting the thermographic technology, realizes contactless temperature screening. AI detection function of the camera makes an accurate positioning of the skin-surface. The detector also supports metal detection.
It is suitable for safety inspection of dangerous goods and is widely used in public occasions and important places, etc. It is recommended to be used indoor with a windless environment.
- Non-contact temperature measurement: face temperature measurement with accurately personnel matching. Temperature accuracy:±0.5 ℃ , detection distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m, target height: 1.45 m to 1.85 m
- Temperature filtering: adjustable temperature threshold. An over-threshold temperature will trigger the audible strobe light
- Counting display: displays the walk-through people number, metal alarm times, real time temperature, number of people in abnormal temperature
- Metal detection: metal like paper clips and other metals
- Multi-Area alarm: Indicates the metal position on the body. Max. 18 areas
- Modularized component: easy transmission and installation